Project Cargo, Bulk loads and Breakbulk - Get a Quote Now , Call Daleen on 010 880 7766
We offer a wide range of crane trucks and solutions for the breakbulk transport industry, and we're committed to meeting the needs of our clients nationwide.
A Flat bed triaxle truck or Flatbed Link Truck is often used for breakbulk or project cargo. This is cargo that is not containerized and requires special handling equipment to load and unload. Breakbulk cargo can be a variety of items, including construction materials, automobiles, abnormal loads, factory moves and heavy machinery. Crane truck hire is often required for the loading and placement of such items. Abnormal Transport specialist who has experience in heavy equipment transport play an important role in this sector.
Get a Quote Now , Call Daleen on 010 880 7766
Triaxles are typically used for transporting heavy or oversized loads, while flatbeds are better suited for lighter cargo. Triaxles are also more expensive to operate and maintain than flatbeds.
Things that you should tell your transporter when getting a quote:
- Do you prefer a site inspection / site visit?
- What is the commodity or project that you are planning to move?
- What are the dimensions and quantities that needs transport?
- Is the project in South Africa only or Cross border?
- What is the commence date and period of the project?
- For more information or a quote:
Call Daleen to get a quote on 010 880 7766